Sebum control face cream with snail secretion, gentian and violet, with deionized seaweed for blue light screen, 50ml (for oily skin)
Against the new forms of aging such as the exposure to blue light screens, fine particulates and environmental pollutants. A shielding-effect cream with extract of deionized brown seaweed, known as “sea spaghetti” because of its shape, very rich in alginic acid, potassium, vitamin C, fecosterol and phyto carotenoids.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: Pure secretion of HELIX ASPERSA MULLER, the snail secretion trail that the small gastropod leaves behind and with which it rebuilds its own snail; among the best-known and the most effective natural substances for skincare and epidermis regeneration, its employment alone ensures the supply of an extraordinary cocktail composed of priceless molecules: mucopolysaccharides, allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen, elastin e multivitamin complex A/C/E; thanks to the mucopolysaccharides, it permits to maintain proper skin hydration for longer, to support the tissues favouring the maintenance of extracellular epidermic turgor, it facilitates a transdermal delivery that is deeper compared to the other components and acts as a protective barrier against external aggressions. Thanks to allantoin, characterized by particularly soothing and cicatrizing properties, it counteracts the action of free radicals, it stimulates cell renewal regeneration, it increases the speed healing of small skin wounds and it becomes indispensable to slow down the ageing process. Thanks to glycolic acid and its peeling effect, it provides the removal of surface dead cells allowing better skin oxygenation and a more effective penetration of functional compounds. Moreover, glycolic acid is able to stimulate fibroblasts to produce endogenous elastin and collagen, making a crucial contribution to restore the physiological skin elasticity, and it presents itself as having the quintessential astringent, purifying and smoothing action stimulating the skin to regain its radiance and turgor counteracting wrinkles, spots, acne signs and small scars. Finally, it helps the tissue turnover thanks to peptides, it strengthens its own purifying and regenerating value and plays a primary protection role against the spread of external microorganisms that can alter and damage the health and wellness of the epidermis.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: Self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate. A stabilizing agent of great value characterized by the coexistence of an aqueous part and an oily part. It is obtained from the esterification of glycerol with stearic acid (extracted from cocoa and shea plants), therefore composed of polyvalent self-emulsifying bases resulting from derivatives of vegetable origin and rigorously free of peg. It does not introduce electrostatic activity to keep the coalescence between water and oil phases. The ingredient is qualified as safe by the COSMETIC INGREDIENT REVIER (CIR) EXPERT PANEL, as it possesses emollient characteristics of its own.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Himanthalia Elongata Extract: In science it is known as HEV (High Energy Visible) a wavelength of light coming from both natural and artificial light typical of screens (smartphone, tablet, pc, televisions and led light). When emitted by the Sun, the blue light has positive effects on the mood, on the memory. Instead, when it comes from screens of electronic devices, it is harmful. First of all, it disturbs the natural heart rhythm, it reduces melatonin and affects the quality of sleep. Moreover, it causes the skin to initiate an important oxidative stress with sagging, spots, greyish colour and smartphone wrinkles. Furthermore, the exposure to the blue light during the night affects the natural rhythm of skin cells that, due to such exposure, keep on working as if it were daytime, compromising their natural night repair process. On average a person spends 6 hours a day in front of the different screens he/she owns and during the tough period of seclusion we have been going through linked to the pandemic, these findings have dramatically increased. A survey taken by 2000 citizens found that the average 65-year-old Italian spends 47 years in front of a screen. Moreover, according to some American dermatologists, spending four 8-hour-working days in front of a computer exposes us to the same amount of energy we get from a 20-minute-exposure to midday sun. Extremely alarming findings that give rise to the awareness of the absolute necessity to defend ourselves from this still little-known pollution form, “BLUE LIGHT POLLUTION” .... a danger as subtle as imperceptible as we do not notice it. Seticrei, after more than a year of studies, has managed to find a natural active principle able to fight this pollution. It is an extract of deionized brown seaweed (consequently, it can be used even by those suffering from thyroid problems) known as “sea spaghetti” because of its shape, it is very rich in alginic acid, potassium, vitamin C, fecosterol and phyto carotenoids. These completely natural active ingredients protect the seaweed from UV rays, blue light and infrared of type A that penetrate a depth of some metres in the ocean.
- Gentiana Lutea Root Extract: Gentian extract.
- Viola Tricolor Extract: Violet extract.
- Hydrolyzed Silk: (Silk Proteins) From the chemical and conformational point of view, silk is part of the group of protein biopolymers with a fibrous structure; it has two protein constituents; seric fibroin and sericin; the composition of fibroin is qualified by the prevalent presence of glycin (45%) and alanine (30%), amino acids with fundamental emollient and soothing properties, protective of the skin and mucus; sericin, the main protein, has, on the other hand, an outstanding velvetizing and moisturizing character and gives the skin particular softness and leaves it delicately silky to the touch, making the texture finer, smoother, more radiant and more even. Thanks to the low molecular weight the silk proteins can penetrate into the deep levels of the dermis, where their outstanding hygroscopic properties can prevent dehydration as best as possible, keeping the skin smooth and moisturized for a long period of time.
- Cera Alba: (Yellow beeswax): a secretion from the Italian Apis mellifera, its composition can vary according to region and season of activity of the precious insects; a skin protection factor, it contains from 50% to 56% of unsaponifiables; solid at ambient temperature, but semi-viscous at body temperature, it is used in cosmetics also to regulate and stabilize their consistency.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil. Extracted by cold pressing from the HELIANTHUS ANNUUS, a plant of the family of the Composites or Asteraceae with characteristic yellow flowers, it is a skin-friendly oil valued for its very high content of unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, folates, niacin, minerals and proteins. In cosmetic formulations, it ensures an emollient, refreshing, hydrating and velvetizing action.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil: (Grapeseed Oil). Extracted from the small seeds of grapes (Vitis Vinifera), it is an oil with great stability and quality for its high content of vitamin factors, unsaturated fatty acids, tocopherols and polyphenols (procyanidines). The last named, with outstanding anti-free radical and anti-ageing properties, have a great emollient, soothing, protective action and help the trophism of the tissues of the microcirculation, as well as being anti-oedema and anti-inflammatory. Fifty times more powerful than that developed by Vitamin E, thanks to its particular composition, it is ideal for more delicate, sensitive, reactive or intolerant skins, but it is also one of the few oils recommended for oily, impure skins or with a tendency to acne. The significant supply of Vitamin F and fatty Omega-3 and 6 acids make it an important component with a relaxing, elasticizing and firming action, also perfect pure for a precious aesthetic massage which does not even require the final inconvenience of rinsing.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe vera leaf juice.
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil: A fatty acid blend derived from olive oil, potassium olivate and sodium olivate, they are fatty acid salts of olive oil.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles