Soothing after-sun milk face and body, with hyaluronic acid, hypericum and liquorice, 250ml
Fine emulsion based on highly softening, hydrating and refreshing natural principles. It lets the skin recover its lost well-being after swimming in the sea and sunbathing or after a UV tanning treatment; its high percentages of hyaluronic acid, combined synergistically with hypericum and liquorice, aloe vera gel, sweet almond oils, grape pips, borage and other precious skin protection plant lipids - specific active assets known for their soothing, elasticizing and restructuring properties - give face and body skin the well-deserved refreshment and an adequate recovery opportunity, soothe the redness to the best providing all the necessary attentions and nourishment, guarantee a more intense, natural and long-lasting tan.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: Self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate. A stabilizing agent of great value characterized by the coexistence of an aqueous part and an oily part. It is obtained from the esterification of glycerol with stearic acid (extracted from cocoa and shea plants), therefore composed of polyvalent self-emulsifying bases resulting from derivatives of vegetable origin and rigorously free of peg. It does not introduce electrostatic activity to keep the coalescence between water and oil phases. The ingredient is qualified as safe by the COSMETIC INGREDIENT REVIER (CIR) EXPERT PANEL, as it possesses emollient characteristics of its own.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil. Extracted by cold pressing from the HELIANTHUS ANNUUS, a plant of the family of the Composites or Asteraceae with characteristic yellow flowers, it is a skin-friendly oil valued for its very high content of unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, folates, niacin, minerals and proteins. In cosmetic formulations, it ensures an emollient, refreshing, hydrating and velvetizing action.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil: Sweet Almond Oil.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil: (Grapeseed Oil). Extracted from the small seeds of grapes (Vitis Vinifera), it is an oil with great stability and quality for its high content of vitamin factors, unsaturated fatty acids, tocopherols and polyphenols (procyanidines). The last named, with outstanding anti-free radical and anti-ageing properties, have a great emollient, soothing, protective action and help the trophism of the tissues of the microcirculation, as well as being anti-oedema and anti-inflammatory. Fifty times more powerful than that developed by Vitamin E, thanks to its particular composition, it is ideal for more delicate, sensitive, reactive or intolerant skins, but it is also one of the few oils recommended for oily, impure skins or with a tendency to acne. The significant supply of Vitamin F and fatty Omega-3 and 6 acids make it an important component with a relaxing, elasticizing and firming action, also perfect pure for a precious aesthetic massage which does not even require the final inconvenience of rinsing.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (Hyaluronic acid) A transparent substance that fills, together with other molecules such as elastin and collagen, the spaces between the fibres of the skin’s tissues and has the prerogative of physiologically slowing down the evaporation and loss of moisture. It is present in abundance in the youngest organisms whilst it decreases with the passing of the years (at 50, for example, only half of the original genetic capital is left); it is precisely for this reason that its molecule is used very successfully in cosmetics and in aesthetic surgery: supplemented transdermally through specific cosmetics, or even injected subcutaneously through micro-infiltrations, it tends to attract and keep the cellular fluids and mix with the hyaluronic acid of the dermis, restoring its initial firmness.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract: Lipophilic hypericum perforatum extract obtained from the blossomed peak, leaves and stems of Hypericum Perforatum, a herbaceous plant belonging to the family of Hypericaceae. Hypericaceae is a very precious reddish-violet active principle that provides tremendous skin protection, restructuring and dermo tonic properties, ideal to prevent and alleviate redness, irritation and erythema as well as soothe the damage caused by UVA radiation.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract: Licorice extract. Glycerolic liquorice extract derived from the rootstock of Glycyrrhiza (from Ancient Greek “sweet root”) glabra, a rustic perennial shrub belonging to the leguminous family. It plays an important refreshing, soothing, antiphlogistic, anti-reddening, decongesting role, it can be used as an aid to the epidermis skin repair process as well as in the lightening process of skin melanin spots.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe vera leaf juice.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil: (Borage Oil) a perennial herbaceous plant belonging to the family of the Boraginaceae, originally from the Mediterranean area where it still grows wild. It is cultivated in all the temperate regions of the globe (in Italy it is found everywhere from the plains to an altitude of about 1000 m.) with beautiful blue-violet star-shaped flowers. Its name is believed to come from the Latin “borra” (a rough woollen fabric) due to the hairs that cover the leaves. The oil is extracted by cold pressing the seeds. It is without alkaloids and is characterized by a very high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids: linoleic (32-38%), gamma-linolenic (22%-25%), oleic (14%-23%), palmitic (11%), stearic (5%) and alphalinolenic; thanks also to a significant supply of mucilage, flavonoids and prostaglandins, in cosmetics it represents a fundamental emollient, decongesting , antiphlogistic and regulating ingredient of the cellular regenerating processes. It helps maintain the natural degree of moisture and elasticity of the skin, fighting the phenomena of transdermal evaporation. Lastly, it is used in the formulation of softening products against dermatitis, irritation and scaling of the skin (and more in general against dermatological pathologies with an allergic component) as well as an effective restorative and anti-ageing ingredient.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles