Saline drainer with dead sea salts and thermal trace elements, 250ml
A non-greasy and fresh solution without alcohol, based on precious Dead Sea Salts and Thermal Trace Elements, high quality extracts of Ivy, Pilosella and pure Essential Oils of Lemon and Mint. It has an outstanding draining and detoxing action on the skin of the whole body.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Maris Sal: Sea salt. The composition of seawater is virtually common to all seas, while the concentration of salts varies, in decreasing order of importance. Its main constituents are (ions): chlorine, sulphate, carbonate, bicarbonate, bromine, fluoride, boron, sodium, magnesium, calcium, strontium and potassium. These elements are fundamental for the optimal functioning of the human cells and metabolism..
- Propylene Glycol Calcium Chloride Ferric Chloride Manganese Chloride Magnesium Chloride Cupric Chloride Zinc Chloride: Glycolic complex of thermal trace elements.
- Hedera Helix Leaf Extract: Glycolic extract of Ivy Obtained from the maceration of Hedera helix it has a decongesting, desensitizing and anti-oedema action and this is why it is used as an adjutant in the external treatment of cellulite.
- Hieracium Pilosella Extract: Glyceric extract of Pilosella. Pilosella, a plant in the Compositeae family, is a very powerful ally of the organism thanks to its properties of stimulating excess fluids in the tissues.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Oil: Essential oil of Lemon.
- Mentha Piperita Leaf Oil: Essential oil of mint.
- CI 42051: Natural food-grade colouring.
- Limonene: Limonene (a substance contained in very pure essential oils).
- Citral: Citral. a substance contained in very pure essential oils.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles