Reducing mudgel with rodisterol and citrus, 250ml
An innovative formulation based on high quality Rhodysterol ® extracts of Pilosella, Horse chestnut, Birch and Green Coffee, Sea Salt, essential oils of Orange and Lemon and other precious skin-friendly components. It associates all the benefits of a traditional mud with the unquestionable convenience of a gel, starting from being extremely practical to apply and use as it does not soil and does not necessarily require subsequent rinsing off. It is very rich in qualifying functional ingredients with a slimming, action elasticizing, firming, anti-adipose, anticellulite and reactivating the action of the cellular metabolism and of the microcirculation.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract Phytosterols: Triglyceride extract of Gelidium CartIlagineum. A red sea algae from which Rhodisterol is extracted, Gelidium cartilagineum is an innovative active ingredient of absolutely natural origin and clinically tested, characterized by a definite lipolytic action even on the deep adipose layers, and recommended specifically for the formulation of shock action cosmetic products against the imperfections due to accumulation of fat or cellulite; very rich in iodine, thanks to its particular molecular structure, it acts directly on the cellular chemical receptors as a “marker” to activate a targeted lipolytic action. It contributes highly effectively to decomposing the excesses of fat in the adipose cells (allowing their elimination through the normal metabolic processes), limiting overloads of fat in the healthy cells and stimulating the action of the fibroblasts, thus fostering the recovery of elasticity and consistency for the dermal and skin tissues.
- Hieracium Pilosella Extract: Glyceric extract of Pilosella. Pilosella, a plant in the Compositeae family, is a very powerful ally of the organism thanks to its properties of stimulating excess fluids in the tissues.
- Maris Sal: Sea salt. The composition of seawater is virtually common to all seas, while the concentration of salts varies, in decreasing order of importance. Its main constituents are (ions): chlorine, sulphate, carbonate, bicarbonate, bromine, fluoride, boron, sodium, magnesium, calcium, strontium and potassium. These elements are fundamental for the optimal functioning of the human cells and metabolism..
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum: Extracted from the seeds of Cyamopsis tetragonoloba, a leguminous plant which has been grown in India and Pakistan for centuries. It is a soluble polysaccharide with exceptional moisturizing and regenerating properties..
- Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract:
- Betula Alba Leaf Extract: Glyceric extract of Birch. Obtained from the leaves of white birch and with flavonoids amongst its main constituents, it acts directly on the small vessels of the microcirculation with a specific dual action of decongesting-dereddening and reactivating capillary reinforcement, thanks to a high content of Vitamin C, tannins and triterpenic alcohols. It also shows highly draining, astringent, antiseptic, skin-purifying and skin-protective properties.
- Coffea Arabica Seed Extract: Glyceric extract of green coffee. The name of Green Coffee refers to the two seeds produced by the ripe fruit of the Coffea Arabica tree.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil: Essential oil of Sweet Orange.
- Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Oil: Essential oil of Lemon.
- CI 19140: Tartrazine yellow. The colourings used in the formulations are not simply certified of natural origin, but they are of “food-grade”, much higher than the “cosmetic” level, usually required by the relative regulations.
- CI 75470: Carmine. A natural pigment widely applied in the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries (and also shown as E120) as a red colouring for water, powders, toothpaste, beauty products etc. It has cosmetic properties deriving from the presence of components such as carminic acid, stearin, coccerin, mineral salts. The colourings used in the formulations are not simply certified of natural origin, but they are of “food-grade”, much higher than the “cosmetic” level, usually required by the relative regulations.
- Limonene: Limonene (a substance contained in very pure essential oils).
- Citral: Citral. a substance contained in very pure essential oils.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles