Magic water gel with thermal water, 50 ml (for combination /oily skin, mature skin with redness)
Gelled Thermal water rich in oligoelements and iron (that explains the colour), with acidic pH 2.5 providing an effective antibacterial action that, combined with the quintessential sebum-control principle represented by snail secretion, makes this new cosmetic product an important contribution in cases of adult-onset acne. Since this condition affects epidermis that is no more particularly young and elastic, a tripeptide of marine collagen has been included, characterized by molecular weight below 500 da and fast absorption.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua (Thermal Water): Thermal water. Rich in oligoelements with an acidic pH that holds important antibacterial properties.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Water: Organic linden blossom water with important soothing properties.
- Aqua: Water.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: Pure secretion of HELIX ASPERSA MULLER, the snail secretion trail that the small gastropod leaves behind and with which it rebuilds its own snail; among the best-known and the most effective natural substances for skincare and epidermis regeneration, its employment alone ensures the supply of an extraordinary cocktail composed of priceless molecules: mucopolysaccharides, allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen, elastin e multivitamin complex A/C/E; thanks to the mucopolysaccharides, it permits to maintain proper skin hydration for longer, to support the tissues favouring the maintenance of extracellular epidermic turgor, it facilitates a transdermal delivery that is deeper compared to the other components and acts as a protective barrier against external aggressions. Thanks to allantoin, characterized by particularly soothing and cicatrizing properties, it counteracts the action of free radicals, it stimulates cell renewal regeneration, it increases the speed healing of small skin wounds and it becomes indispensable to slow down the ageing process. Thanks to glycolic acid and its peeling effect, it provides the removal of surface dead cells allowing better skin oxygenation and a more effective penetration of functional compounds. Moreover, glycolic acid is able to stimulate fibroblasts to produce endogenous elastin and collagen, making a crucial contribution to restore the physiological skin elasticity, and it presents itself as having the quintessential astringent, purifying and smoothing action stimulating the skin to regain its radiance and turgor counteracting wrinkles, spots, acne signs and small scars. Finally, it helps the tissue turnover thanks to peptides, it strengthens its own purifying and regenerating value and plays a primary protection role against the spread of external microorganisms that can alter and damage the health and wellness of the epidermis.
- Soluble Collagen: (Marine Collagen) By percentage it is the protein most present in the human body (about one-quarter of all the proteins of the organism), it is the most important structural molecule. As well as protecting and supporting the soft and connective tissues with the skeleton, it also plays a fundamental function in the skin’s trophism thanks to its particular three-dimensional structure with a triple helix, having an excellent capacity of retaining water and acting directly on the processes of transdermal loss of liquids. Lastly, it has a great hydrating power. Its primary components include: hydroxyproline, histidine, hydroxylisine and methionine; at cosmetic level its contribution, thanks to the peculiar filmforming and substance-giving characteristics gives the skin the faculty of keeping its natural hydration and ensures a significant increase in elasticity and firmness of the skin in the youngest skins; it effectively fights the onset of signs of time, visibly reduced the depth of the most marked wrinkles and reconstructs the dermal tissue giving smoother, more toned and more vital skin.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate: It is a tripeptide (a three-amino acid- peptide) with a molecular weight below 500 da, which means that it is small enough to easily penetrate the skin.
- Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract: Sea chamomile extract. It has a soothing effect that limits muscle contractions and prevents wrinkle formation. It also stimulates the production of collagen and has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum: Extracted from the seeds of Cyamopsis tetragonoloba, a leguminous plant which has been grown in India and Pakistan for centuries. It is a soluble polysaccharide with exceptional moisturizing and regenerating properties..
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles