Nourishing hand moisturizer with snail secretion, 100 ml
Snail secretion, the slime trail that Helix Aspersa Müller leaves behind and with which it rebuilds its own snail, is among the most appreciated natural substances for skincare and epidermis regeneration; gentle and rich emulsion, this formula based on extra pure snail secretion in synergy with precious shea butter and other valued skin protection plant lipids, is an effective emollient, hydrating and nourishing treatment, ideal to restore the skin's elasticity and softness as well as soothe redness and skin chapping.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: Self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate. A stabilizing agent of great value characterized by the coexistence of an aqueous part and an oily part. It is obtained from the esterification of glycerol with stearic acid (extracted from cocoa and shea plants), therefore composed of polyvalent self-emulsifying bases resulting from derivatives of vegetable origin and rigorously free of peg. It does not introduce electrostatic activity to keep the coalescence between water and oil phases. The ingredient is qualified as safe by the COSMETIC INGREDIENT REVIER (CIR) EXPERT PANEL, as it possesses emollient characteristics of its own.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: Pure secretion of HELIX ASPERSA MULLER, the snail secretion trail that the small gastropod leaves behind and with which it rebuilds its own snail; among the best-known and the most effective natural substances for skincare and epidermis regeneration, its employment alone ensures the supply of an extraordinary cocktail composed of priceless molecules: mucopolysaccharides, allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen, elastin e multivitamin complex A/C/E; thanks to the mucopolysaccharides, it permits to maintain proper skin hydration for longer, to support the tissues favouring the maintenance of extracellular epidermic turgor, it facilitates a transdermal delivery that is deeper compared to the other components and acts as a protective barrier against external aggressions. Thanks to allantoin, characterized by particularly soothing and cicatrizing properties, it counteracts the action of free radicals, it stimulates cell renewal regeneration, it increases the speed healing of small skin wounds and it becomes indispensable to slow down the ageing process. Thanks to glycolic acid and its peeling effect, it provides the removal of surface dead cells allowing better skin oxygenation and a more effective penetration of functional compounds. Moreover, glycolic acid is able to stimulate fibroblasts to produce endogenous elastin and collagen, making a crucial contribution to restore the physiological skin elasticity, and it presents itself as having the quintessential astringent, purifying and smoothing action stimulating the skin to regain its radiance and turgor counteracting wrinkles, spots, acne signs and small scars. Finally, it helps the tissue turnover thanks to peptides, it strengthens its own purifying and regenerating value and plays a primary protection role against the spread of external microorganisms that can alter and damage the health and wellness of the epidermis.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil: Sweet Almond Oil.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil: (Grapeseed Oil). Extracted from the small seeds of grapes (Vitis Vinifera), it is an oil with great stability and quality for its high content of vitamin factors, unsaturated fatty acids, tocopherols and polyphenols (procyanidines). The last named, with outstanding anti-free radical and anti-ageing properties, have a great emollient, soothing, protective action and help the trophism of the tissues of the microcirculation, as well as being anti-oedema and anti-inflammatory. Fifty times more powerful than that developed by Vitamin E, thanks to its particular composition, it is ideal for more delicate, sensitive, reactive or intolerant skins, but it is also one of the few oils recommended for oily, impure skins or with a tendency to acne. The significant supply of Vitamin F and fatty Omega-3 and 6 acids make it an important component with a relaxing, elasticizing and firming action, also perfect pure for a precious aesthetic massage which does not even require the final inconvenience of rinsing.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil. Extracted by cold pressing from the HELIANTHUS ANNUUS, a plant of the family of the Composites or Asteraceae with characteristic yellow flowers, it is a skin-friendly oil valued for its very high content of unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, folates, niacin, minerals and proteins. In cosmetic formulations, it ensures an emollient, refreshing, hydrating and velvetizing action.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter: Shea oil.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles