Brightening face mask with mimosa tenuiflora and collagen, 35ml (for dry and mature skin)
A single-use face mask in non-woven fabric, soaked in a gellified solution of pure native Collagen and extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora, it has an anti-ageing effect and acts in depth against slackened skin.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- (Soluzione) Aqua: Water.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract: Glyceric extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora obtained from the bark of a thorny shrub (Mimosa Tenuiflora) already known to the Maya as the “skin tree” for its capacity to heal ulcers and burns.
- Soluble Collagen: (Marine Collagen) By percentage it is the protein most present in the human body (about one-quarter of all the proteins of the organism), it is the most important structural molecule. As well as protecting and supporting the soft and connective tissues with the skeleton, it also plays a fundamental function in the skin’s trophism thanks to its particular three-dimensional structure with a triple helix, having an excellent capacity of retaining water and acting directly on the processes of transdermal loss of liquids. Lastly, it has a great hydrating power. Its primary components include: hydroxyproline, histidine, hydroxylisine and methionine; at cosmetic level its contribution, thanks to the peculiar filmforming and substance-giving characteristics gives the skin the faculty of keeping its natural hydration and ensures a significant increase in elasticity and firmness of the skin in the youngest skins; it effectively fights the onset of signs of time, visibly reduced the depth of the most marked wrinkles and reconstructs the dermal tissue giving smoother, more toned and more vital skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles