Gentle face mask with donkey milk and mimosa tenuiflora, 35ml (for sensitive skins)
A single-use face mask in non-woven fabric, soaked in a concentrated gel solution based on pure Donkey Milk enriched with precious extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora. It has a deep moisturizing action and rebalances the natural hydrolipid film.
Directions for use
Apply the well-soaked mask, smoothing it out all over the cleansed face and neck after removing make-up. Leaving it to act until it is completely dry, then remove it massaging with a slow circular movement and patting gently until the remaining product has been absorbed.
(soluzione) Aqua, Glycerin, Lac Asinae, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum.
It does not contain: PEG. Mineral oils or their derivatives, Alcohol. Silicones, BHA, BHT, EDTA, SLS/SLES, Parabens, Allergenic fragrances, Colouring agents, G.M.O. components.
Check out the ingredients in English
- (soluzione) Aqua: Water.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Lac Asinae: Donkey milk.
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract: Glyceric extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora obtained from the bark of a thorny shrub (Mimosa Tenuiflora) already known to the Maya as the “skin tree” for its capacity to heal ulcers and burns.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles