Anticellulite oil with rhodisterol, 250ml
A sophisticated and rick cocktail of skin-friendly plant lipids, thanks to its formula containing precious Rhodysteol ® (an innovative molecule obtained from the characteristic red sea algae, “Gelidium Cartlagineum”) recommended in particular for functional cosmetic formulations against the imperfections due to adipose accumulations or cellulite). In synergy with pure essential oils of Orange, Fennel, Mint, Rosemary, Cypress, Juniper, Litsea and high quality Coconut, Sweet Almond, Grapeseed and sesame oils, it acts directly and in depth on the tissues with a specific slimming, anti-adipose and anticellulite action, fighting orange peel skin, excess dimples of fat and the appearances of cellulite in any part of the body and in all their phases.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Cocos Nucifera Oil: Coconut oil.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil: Sweet Almond Oil.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil: (Grapeseed Oil). Extracted from the small seeds of grapes (Vitis Vinifera), it is an oil with great stability and quality for its high content of vitamin factors, unsaturated fatty acids, tocopherols and polyphenols (procyanidines). The last named, with outstanding anti-free radical and anti-ageing properties, have a great emollient, soothing, protective action and help the trophism of the tissues of the microcirculation, as well as being anti-oedema and anti-inflammatory. Fifty times more powerful than that developed by Vitamin E, thanks to its particular composition, it is ideal for more delicate, sensitive, reactive or intolerant skins, but it is also one of the few oils recommended for oily, impure skins or with a tendency to acne. The significant supply of Vitamin F and fatty Omega-3 and 6 acids make it an important component with a relaxing, elasticizing and firming action, also perfect pure for a precious aesthetic massage which does not even require the final inconvenience of rinsing.
- Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil: Sesame oil.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract Phytosterols: Triglyceride extract of Gelidium CartIlagineum. A red sea algae from which Rhodisterol is extracted, Gelidium cartilagineum is an innovative active ingredient of absolutely natural origin and clinically tested, characterized by a definite lipolytic action even on the deep adipose layers, and recommended specifically for the formulation of shock action cosmetic products against the imperfections due to accumulation of fat or cellulite; very rich in iodine, thanks to its particular molecular structure, it acts directly on the cellular chemical receptors as a “marker” to activate a targeted lipolytic action. It contributes highly effectively to decomposing the excesses of fat in the adipose cells (allowing their elimination through the normal metabolic processes), limiting overloads of fat in the healthy cells and stimulating the action of the fibroblasts, thus fostering the recovery of elasticity and consistency for the dermal and skin tissues.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil: Essential oil of Sweet Orange.
- Foeniculum Vulgare Fruit Oil: Essential oil of Fennel.
- Mentha Piperita Leaf Oil: Essential oil of mint.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Oil: Essential oil of cypress with outstanding properties to help the peripheral microcirculation.
- Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil: Essential oil of Juniper.
- Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil: Essential oil of Litsea. An evergreen tree also known as “Tropical verbena”, it belongs to the family of the Lauraceae, it has fragrance flowers and leaves and small fruit in the shape of peppercorns.. It grows wild in China (where it is called “May chang” and Vietnam, but it is also grown on Formosa and in Japan. The essence, also called “of the Angels” because of its “celestial” aroma, is non-toxic and non-irritant and is obtained from distilling in steam the seeds and leaves of the plant and is appears as a clear straw yellow liquid, with a fresh and intense fruity perfume which recalls the scent of the lemon.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
- Limonene: Limonene (a substance contained in very pure essential oils).
- Citral: Citral. a substance contained in very pure essential oils.
- Linalool: A substance contained in very pure essential oils.
- Geraniol: Geraniolo (sostanza contenuta negli oli essenziali purissimi).
- Citronellol: Citronellolo (sostanza contenuta negli oli essenziali purissimi).
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles