Caviar restructuring face oil, 30ml
Extraordinary massage oil that gives the skin an immediate lifting effect.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- prunus amygdalus dulcis caviar: Caviar oil.
- caprylic/capric triglyceride alaria esculenta extract: Alaria esculenta extract, seaweed rich in Omega3.
- helianthus annuus seed oil: Sunflower seed oil. Extracted by cold pressing from the HELIANTHUS ANNUUS, a plant of the family of the Composites or Asteraceae with characteristic yellow flowers, it is a skin-friendly oil valued for its very high content of unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, folates, niacin, minerals and proteins. In cosmetic formulations, it ensures an emollient, refreshing, hydrating and velvetizing action.
- helichrysum italicum extract: Helichrysum extract, a plant known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- hypericum perforatum extract: Lipophilic hypericum perforatum extract obtained from the blossomed peak, leaves and stems of Hypericum Perforatum, a herbaceous plant belonging to the family of Hypericaceae. Hypericaceae is a very precious reddish-violet active principle that provides tremendous skin protection, restructuring and dermo tonic properties, ideal to prevent and alleviate redness, irritation and erythema as well as soothe the damage caused by UVA radiation.
- parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- tocopherol: (Vitamin E) A hydrosoluble form of Vitamin E (tocopherol). It is characterized by extraordinary antioxidant properties that can block the cascade of events which cause oxidative stress and reduce the formation and reactivity of the free radicals, the cause of the well-known damage to cells and at the basis of the ageing processes; characterized by an excellent affinity with the skin, it is far more stable that the vitamin in a free form, more hydrosoluble and, as a consequence, more suitable for being included in a cosmetic formulation; it protects from the action of UV rays and thanks to its contribution in limiting the loss of moisture from the epidermis and maintaining the skin’s moisture, it keeps skin smooth, soft, toned and elastic; for its antioxidant value, it is included in many cosmetics of a higher quality not only as a skin-protective agent, but also as a natural preservative of the other components in the formula.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles