Brightening serum for dark circles, 30 ml
Eye serum formulated to brighten dark circles, drain eye bags and lift eye wrinkles.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- phospholipids escin: Liposome of escin extracted from horse chestnut seeds.
- malpighia emarginata fruit extract pullulan: Acerola extract.
- tripleurospermum maritimum extract: Sea chamomile extract. It has a soothing effect that limits muscle contractions and prevents wrinkle formation. It also stimulates the production of collagen and has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
- phloretin naringin morinda citrifolia extract polyglyceryl-10 laurate polyglyceryl-6 oleate sorbitan palmitate: Very small liposomes characterized by a low molecular weight. They contain a mix of apple skin extract, morinda extract and Japanese citrus hassaku extract.
- centella asiatica extract: Glyceric extract of Centella Asiatic with outstanding skin-regenerating properties.
- glycyrrhiza glabra root extract: Licorice extract. Glycerolic liquorice extract derived from the rootstock of Glycyrrhiza (from Ancient Greek “sweet root”) glabra, a rustic perennial shrub belonging to the leguminous family. It plays an important refreshing, soothing, antiphlogistic, anti-reddening, decongesting role, it can be used as an aid to the epidermis skin repair process as well as in the lightening process of skin melanin spots.
- benzyl alcohol dehydroacetic acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles