Regenerating eye contour nectar with snail secretion, hyaluronic acid and escin liposomes, 16ml (recommended for eye bags)
A specific gellified solution for the eyelids and eye contour, formulated with very pure Snail Secretion, Hyaluronic Acid and Escin Liposomes. It acts in depth against bags, offering fresher and more radiant eyes.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: Pure secretion of HELIX ASPERSA MULLER, the snail secretion trail that the small gastropod leaves behind and with which it rebuilds its own snail; among the best-known and the most effective natural substances for skincare and epidermis regeneration, its employment alone ensures the supply of an extraordinary cocktail composed of priceless molecules: mucopolysaccharides, allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen, elastin e multivitamin complex A/C/E; thanks to the mucopolysaccharides, it permits to maintain proper skin hydration for longer, to support the tissues favouring the maintenance of extracellular epidermic turgor, it facilitates a transdermal delivery that is deeper compared to the other components and acts as a protective barrier against external aggressions. Thanks to allantoin, characterized by particularly soothing and cicatrizing properties, it counteracts the action of free radicals, it stimulates cell renewal regeneration, it increases the speed healing of small skin wounds and it becomes indispensable to slow down the ageing process. Thanks to glycolic acid and its peeling effect, it provides the removal of surface dead cells allowing better skin oxygenation and a more effective penetration of functional compounds. Moreover, glycolic acid is able to stimulate fibroblasts to produce endogenous elastin and collagen, making a crucial contribution to restore the physiological skin elasticity, and it presents itself as having the quintessential astringent, purifying and smoothing action stimulating the skin to regain its radiance and turgor counteracting wrinkles, spots, acne signs and small scars. Finally, it helps the tissue turnover thanks to peptides, it strengthens its own purifying and regenerating value and plays a primary protection role against the spread of external microorganisms that can alter and damage the health and wellness of the epidermis.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (Hyaluronic acid) A transparent substance that fills, together with other molecules such as elastin and collagen, the spaces between the fibres of the skin’s tissues and has the prerogative of physiologically slowing down the evaporation and loss of moisture. It is present in abundance in the youngest organisms whilst it decreases with the passing of the years (at 50, for example, only half of the original genetic capital is left); it is precisely for this reason that its molecule is used very successfully in cosmetics and in aesthetic surgery: supplemented transdermally through specific cosmetics, or even injected subcutaneously through micro-infiltrations, it tends to attract and keep the cellular fluids and mix with the hyaluronic acid of the dermis, restoring its initial firmness.
- Phospholipids Escin: Liposome of escin extracted from horse chestnut seeds.
- Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin: (Phytodermina Lifting ®) a natural concentrated solution of hydroxypropylbeta-cyclodextrins, cyclic oligosaccharides of starch. It offers all the specific properties of the cyclic sugar molecules, i.e. an accentuated filmforming and tensor effect and outstanding clinically tested moisturizing and revitalizing actions. Its application, recommended for all skin types, immediately induces a definite and prolonged lifting effect and is therefore ideal in elective anti-ageing. both preventive and intensive shock, treatments.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3 Caprylyl Glycol: (Snap-8 ®) An innovative and revolutionary peptide which is the result of the in-depth knowledge acquired by modern cosmetics on the mechanisms at the basis of the anti-wrinkle action and a molecule designed specifically to fight lines of expression produced by the contraction of the facial muscles, in particular in the areas of the forehead and eye contour, reducing their extension and depth, it is an effective alternative to the botulin toxin, but is absolutely safe, gentle and without any collateral effect: it has multiple and very interesting cosmetic functions: its myo-relaxing action reduced wrinkles and lines of expression by reducing micro-tensions and micro-contractions of the skin and the cohesion of the cells of the dermis, moisturized in depth increasing the quality and quantity of prostaglandins and glycosaminoglycans naturally present. By encouraging the production of integrins and fighting free radicals, it acts in support of the physiological processes of cellular renewal and, lastly, has significant filmforming properties which induce an immediate surface tensor action, smoothing out the microgrooves of the skin and even making them disappear for a few hours.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles