Body cream for dry skin with cornflower and alaria seaweed, 250ml
Gentle and rich emulsion that performs an emollient, lenitive, hydrating, nourishing, restructuring and revitalising action on the face and body skin, thanks to its formula based on extra pure cornflower water and alaria seaweed extract in synergy with precious linden water, aloe vera gel, prickly pear extract, mimosa, centella, liquorice, achillea and grapes, apricot butter, coconut and prickly pear oils, donkey milk, hyaluronic acid, glycyrrhetinic acid, vitamin E and other precious skin protection principles. It contributes to lessen and prevent redness and irritation, helping to restore the right natural skin's hydrolipidic barrier and the physiological skin repairing. Perfect after-bath or after-shower addition and ideal in all cases of dry, sensitive, intolerant or reactive skin.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Centaura Cyanus Flower Water: Bio cornflower hydrolate with calming powers.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides: Vegetable oil derived from coconut.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: Self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate. A stabilizing agent of great value characterized by the coexistence of an aqueous part and an oily part. It is obtained from the esterification of glycerol with stearic acid (extracted from cocoa and shea plants), therefore composed of polyvalent self-emulsifying bases resulting from derivatives of vegetable origin and rigorously free of peg. It does not introduce electrostatic activity to keep the coalescence between water and oil phases. The ingredient is qualified as safe by the COSMETIC INGREDIENT REVIER (CIR) EXPERT PANEL, as it possesses emollient characteristics of its own.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Water: Organic linden blossom water with important soothing properties.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Cocos Nucifera Oil: Coconut oil.
- Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil: Prickly pear oil.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract: Prickly pear extract.
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil Palmitic/Stearic Triglyceride: PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL PALMITIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE
- Alaria Esculenta Extract: Extract of alaria esculenta, brown seaweed originating from Greenland known for its restructuring properties.
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract: Glyceric extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora obtained from the bark of a thorny shrub (Mimosa Tenuiflora) already known to the Maya as the “skin tree” for its capacity to heal ulcers and burns.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe vera leaf juice.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Glyceric extract of Centella Asiatic with outstanding skin-regenerating properties.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract: Licorice extract. Glycerolic liquorice extract derived from the rootstock of Glycyrrhiza (from Ancient Greek “sweet root”) glabra, a rustic perennial shrub belonging to the leguminous family. It plays an important refreshing, soothing, antiphlogistic, anti-reddening, decongesting role, it can be used as an aid to the epidermis skin repair process as well as in the lightening process of skin melanin spots.
- Achillea Millefolium Extract: Achillea extract.
- Lac Asinae: Donkey milk.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (Hyaluronic acid) A transparent substance that fills, together with other molecules such as elastin and collagen, the spaces between the fibres of the skin’s tissues and has the prerogative of physiologically slowing down the evaporation and loss of moisture. It is present in abundance in the youngest organisms whilst it decreases with the passing of the years (at 50, for example, only half of the original genetic capital is left); it is precisely for this reason that its molecule is used very successfully in cosmetics and in aesthetic surgery: supplemented transdermally through specific cosmetics, or even injected subcutaneously through micro-infiltrations, it tends to attract and keep the cellular fluids and mix with the hyaluronic acid of the dermis, restoring its initial firmness.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract: Grape seed oil.
- Potassium Sorbate: Natural preservative derived from salt.
- Sodium Benzoate: Sodium salt used as preservative.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid: Natural cortisone derived from liquorice.
- Tocopherol: (Vitamin E) A hydrosoluble form of Vitamin E (tocopherol). It is characterized by extraordinary antioxidant properties that can block the cascade of events which cause oxidative stress and reduce the formation and reactivity of the free radicals, the cause of the well-known damage to cells and at the basis of the ageing processes; characterized by an excellent affinity with the skin, it is far more stable that the vitamin in a free form, more hydrosoluble and, as a consequence, more suitable for being included in a cosmetic formulation; it protects from the action of UV rays and thanks to its contribution in limiting the loss of moisture from the epidermis and maintaining the skin’s moisture, it keeps skin smooth, soft, toned and elastic; for its antioxidant value, it is included in many cosmetics of a higher quality not only as a skin-protective agent, but also as a natural preservative of the other components in the formula.
- Aroma: Essential oils.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
- Zinc Oxide (CI 77947): Zinc oxide with soothing power.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles