Cc cream (coloured corrective cream) with snail secretion and hyaluronic acid, spf15, 30ml (for all skin types)
A gentle but rich coloured emulsion which, thanks to its formula based on very precious Snail Secretion, Hyaluronic Acid and high quality plant lipids, acts in depth on the epidermis, While it colours, it gives the skin an ideal treatment for all skin types.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: Pure secretion of HELIX ASPERSA MULLER, the snail secretion trail that the small gastropod leaves behind and with which it rebuilds its own snail; among the best-known and the most effective natural substances for skincare and epidermis regeneration, its employment alone ensures the supply of an extraordinary cocktail composed of priceless molecules: mucopolysaccharides, allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen, elastin e multivitamin complex A/C/E; thanks to the mucopolysaccharides, it permits to maintain proper skin hydration for longer, to support the tissues favouring the maintenance of extracellular epidermic turgor, it facilitates a transdermal delivery that is deeper compared to the other components and acts as a protective barrier against external aggressions. Thanks to allantoin, characterized by particularly soothing and cicatrizing properties, it counteracts the action of free radicals, it stimulates cell renewal regeneration, it increases the speed healing of small skin wounds and it becomes indispensable to slow down the ageing process. Thanks to glycolic acid and its peeling effect, it provides the removal of surface dead cells allowing better skin oxygenation and a more effective penetration of functional compounds. Moreover, glycolic acid is able to stimulate fibroblasts to produce endogenous elastin and collagen, making a crucial contribution to restore the physiological skin elasticity, and it presents itself as having the quintessential astringent, purifying and smoothing action stimulating the skin to regain its radiance and turgor counteracting wrinkles, spots, acne signs and small scars. Finally, it helps the tissue turnover thanks to peptides, it strengthens its own purifying and regenerating value and plays a primary protection role against the spread of external microorganisms that can alter and damage the health and wellness of the epidermis.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: Self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate. A stabilizing agent of great value characterized by the coexistence of an aqueous part and an oily part. It is obtained from the esterification of glycerol with stearic acid (extracted from cocoa and shea plants), therefore composed of polyvalent self-emulsifying bases resulting from derivatives of vegetable origin and rigorously free of peg. It does not introduce electrostatic activity to keep the coalescence between water and oil phases. The ingredient is qualified as safe by the COSMETIC INGREDIENT REVIER (CIR) EXPERT PANEL, as it possesses emollient characteristics of its own.
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891): Titanium dioxide. Pigment with a high covering power and precious mineral filters used to complement chemical sunscreens.
- Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol Decyl Glucoside Propylene Glycol: UVA/UVB sun filter.
- Xanthan Gum: Vegetal rubber. One of the most widely used natural gellifiers. It is obtained from the fermentation of corn starch.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate: UVA/UVB solar filter.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (Hyaluronic acid) A transparent substance that fills, together with other molecules such as elastin and collagen, the spaces between the fibres of the skin’s tissues and has the prerogative of physiologically slowing down the evaporation and loss of moisture. It is present in abundance in the youngest organisms whilst it decreases with the passing of the years (at 50, for example, only half of the original genetic capital is left); it is precisely for this reason that its molecule is used very successfully in cosmetics and in aesthetic surgery: supplemented transdermally through specific cosmetics, or even injected subcutaneously through micro-infiltrations, it tends to attract and keep the cellular fluids and mix with the hyaluronic acid of the dermis, restoring its initial firmness.
- Cera Alba: (Yellow beeswax): a secretion from the Italian Apis mellifera, its composition can vary according to region and season of activity of the precious insects; a skin protection factor, it contains from 50% to 56% of unsaponifiables; solid at ambient temperature, but semi-viscous at body temperature, it is used in cosmetics also to regulate and stabilize their consistency.
- Borago officinalis Seed Oil: (Borage Oil) a perennial herbaceous plant belonging to the family of the Boraginaceae, originally from the Mediterranean area where it still grows wild. It is cultivated in all the temperate regions of the globe (in Italy it is found everywhere from the plains to an altitude of about 1000 m.) with beautiful blue-violet star-shaped flowers. Its name is believed to come from the Latin “borra” (a rough woollen fabric) due to the hairs that cover the leaves. The oil is extracted by cold pressing the seeds. It is without alkaloids and is characterized by a very high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids: linoleic (32-38%), gamma-linolenic (22%-25%), oleic (14%-23%), palmitic (11%), stearic (5%) and alphalinolenic; thanks also to a significant supply of mucilage, flavonoids and prostaglandins, in cosmetics it represents a fundamental emollient, decongesting , antiphlogistic and regulating ingredient of the cellular regenerating processes. It helps maintain the natural degree of moisture and elasticity of the skin, fighting the phenomena of transdermal evaporation. Lastly, it is used in the formulation of softening products against dermatitis, irritation and scaling of the skin (and more in general against dermatological pathologies with an allergic component) as well as an effective restorative and anti-ageing ingredient.
- CI 77492: Inorganic coloring pigments also used in the food sector.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil. Extracted by cold pressing from the HELIANTHUS ANNUUS, a plant of the family of the Composites or Asteraceae with characteristic yellow flowers, it is a skin-friendly oil valued for its very high content of unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, folates, niacin, minerals and proteins. In cosmetic formulations, it ensures an emollient, refreshing, hydrating and velvetizing action.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil: (Grapeseed Oil). Extracted from the small seeds of grapes (Vitis Vinifera), it is an oil with great stability and quality for its high content of vitamin factors, unsaturated fatty acids, tocopherols and polyphenols (procyanidines). The last named, with outstanding anti-free radical and anti-ageing properties, have a great emollient, soothing, protective action and help the trophism of the tissues of the microcirculation, as well as being anti-oedema and anti-inflammatory. Fifty times more powerful than that developed by Vitamin E, thanks to its particular composition, it is ideal for more delicate, sensitive, reactive or intolerant skins, but it is also one of the few oils recommended for oily, impure skins or with a tendency to acne. The significant supply of Vitamin F and fatty Omega-3 and 6 acids make it an important component with a relaxing, elasticizing and firming action, also perfect pure for a precious aesthetic massage which does not even require the final inconvenience of rinsing.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe vera leaf juice.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil: A fatty acid blend derived from olive oil, potassium olivate and sodium olivate, they are fatty acid salts of olive oil.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- CI 77491: Inorganic coloring pigments also used in the food sector.
- CI 77499: Inorganic coloring pigments also used in the food sector.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Tocopherol: (Vitamin E) A hydrosoluble form of Vitamin E (tocopherol). It is characterized by extraordinary antioxidant properties that can block the cascade of events which cause oxidative stress and reduce the formation and reactivity of the free radicals, the cause of the well-known damage to cells and at the basis of the ageing processes; characterized by an excellent affinity with the skin, it is far more stable that the vitamin in a free form, more hydrosoluble and, as a consequence, more suitable for being included in a cosmetic formulation; it protects from the action of UV rays and thanks to its contribution in limiting the loss of moisture from the epidermis and maintaining the skin’s moisture, it keeps skin smooth, soft, toned and elastic; for its antioxidant value, it is included in many cosmetics of a higher quality not only as a skin-protective agent, but also as a natural preservative of the other components in the formula.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles