Brightening face cream with mimosa tenuiflora and collagen, 50ml (for dry and mature skin)
A gentle emulsion based on extract of Mimosa tenuiflora and native Collagen, to help the cellular activity of the skin that regains tone and radiance.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: Self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate. A stabilizing agent of great value characterized by the coexistence of an aqueous part and an oily part. It is obtained from the esterification of glycerol with stearic acid (extracted from cocoa and shea plants), therefore composed of polyvalent self-emulsifying bases resulting from derivatives of vegetable origin and rigorously free of peg. It does not introduce electrostatic activity to keep the coalescence between water and oil phases. The ingredient is qualified as safe by the COSMETIC INGREDIENT REVIER (CIR) EXPERT PANEL, as it possesses emollient characteristics of its own.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil: Sweet Almond Oil.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables: Shea oil.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Hydrolyzed Silk: (Silk Proteins) From the chemical and conformational point of view, silk is part of the group of protein biopolymers with a fibrous structure; it has two protein constituents; seric fibroin and sericin; the composition of fibroin is qualified by the prevalent presence of glycin (45%) and alanine (30%), amino acids with fundamental emollient and soothing properties, protective of the skin and mucus; sericin, the main protein, has, on the other hand, an outstanding velvetizing and moisturizing character and gives the skin particular softness and leaves it delicately silky to the touch, making the texture finer, smoother, more radiant and more even. Thanks to the low molecular weight the silk proteins can penetrate into the deep levels of the dermis, where their outstanding hygroscopic properties can prevent dehydration as best as possible, keeping the skin smooth and moisturized for a long period of time.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Himanthalia Elongata Extract: In science it is known as HEV (High Energy Visible) a wavelength of light coming from both natural and artificial light typical of screens (smartphone, tablet, pc, televisions and led light). When emitted by the Sun, the blue light has positive effects on the mood, on the memory. Instead, when it comes from screens of electronic devices, it is harmful. First of all, it disturbs the natural heart rhythm, it reduces melatonin and affects the quality of sleep. Moreover, it causes the skin to initiate an important oxidative stress with sagging, spots, greyish colour and smartphone wrinkles. Furthermore, the exposure to the blue light during the night affects the natural rhythm of skin cells that, due to such exposure, keep on working as if it were daytime, compromising their natural night repair process. On average a person spends 6 hours a day in front of the different screens he/she owns and during the tough period of seclusion we have been going through linked to the pandemic, these findings have dramatically increased. A survey taken by 2000 citizens found that the average 65-year-old Italian spends 47 years in front of a screen. Moreover, according to some American dermatologists, spending four 8-hour-working days in front of a computer exposes us to the same amount of energy we get from a 20-minute-exposure to midday sun. Extremely alarming findings that give rise to the awareness of the absolute necessity to defend ourselves from this still little-known pollution form, “BLUE LIGHT POLLUTION” .... a danger as subtle as imperceptible as we do not notice it. Seticrei, after more than a year of studies, has managed to find a natural active principle able to fight this pollution. It is an extract of deionized brown seaweed (consequently, it can be used even by those suffering from thyroid problems) known as “sea spaghetti” because of its shape, it is very rich in alginic acid, potassium, vitamin C, fecosterol and phyto carotenoids. These completely natural active ingredients protect the seaweed from UV rays, blue light and infrared of type A that penetrate a depth of some metres in the ocean.
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract: Glyceric extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora obtained from the bark of a thorny shrub (Mimosa Tenuiflora) already known to the Maya as the “skin tree” for its capacity to heal ulcers and burns.
- Soluble Collagen: (Marine Collagen) By percentage it is the protein most present in the human body (about one-quarter of all the proteins of the organism), it is the most important structural molecule. As well as protecting and supporting the soft and connective tissues with the skeleton, it also plays a fundamental function in the skin’s trophism thanks to its particular three-dimensional structure with a triple helix, having an excellent capacity of retaining water and acting directly on the processes of transdermal loss of liquids. Lastly, it has a great hydrating power. Its primary components include: hydroxyproline, histidine, hydroxylisine and methionine; at cosmetic level its contribution, thanks to the peculiar filmforming and substance-giving characteristics gives the skin the faculty of keeping its natural hydration and ensures a significant increase in elasticity and firmness of the skin in the youngest skins; it effectively fights the onset of signs of time, visibly reduced the depth of the most marked wrinkles and reconstructs the dermal tissue giving smoother, more toned and more vital skin.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil: Jojoba oil.
- Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum: Extracted from the seeds of Cyamopsis tetragonoloba, a leguminous plant which has been grown in India and Pakistan for centuries. It is a soluble polysaccharide with exceptional moisturizing and regenerating properties..
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil. Extracted by cold pressing from the HELIANTHUS ANNUUS, a plant of the family of the Composites or Asteraceae with characteristic yellow flowers, it is a skin-friendly oil valued for its very high content of unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, folates, niacin, minerals and proteins. In cosmetic formulations, it ensures an emollient, refreshing, hydrating and velvetizing action.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles