Gentle and moisturizing shower gel and shampoo, cornflower and alaria seaweed, 250ml
Extra-soft foam, blend of a eudermic cleansing base and derma functional valued components, gentle to the natural hydrolipid film of the epidermis and designed to preserve the physiological cycle of hair and scalp. It provides an effective purifying, emollient, soothing, nourishing, tonic action, as well as a hydrating, protective and reinforcing effect of the hair sheath, thanks to its basic formula composed of extra pure cornflower water and alaria extract in synergy with precious rosa centifolia flower water, aloe vera gel, mimosa extracts, prickly pear, rosehip, achillea, calendula, chamomile and olive, donkey milk, silk proteins, vitamins E and B6 and other precious skin protection principles. It keeps healthy, soft and shiny hair, even in case of frequent hair washing and thin, damaged or brittle hair; finally, it contributes to lessen and prevent discomfort (for example itching) and redness; ideal in all cases of dry, sensitive, intolerant or reactive skin.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Centaura Cyanus Flower Water: Bio cornflower hydrolate with calming powers.
- Aqua: Water.
- Coco-Betaine: NAtural surfactant derived from sugar.
- Rosa Centifolia Flower Water: Centifolia rose water.
- Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate: Anionic surfactant that comes from amino acids.
- Dicaprylyl Ether Decyl Glucoside Glyceryl Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate: Blend of oils to untangle the hair, surfactant derived from coconut.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe vera leaf juice.
- Coco-Glucoside Glyceryl Oleate: Coconut oil.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Alaria Esculenta Extract: Extract of alaria esculenta, brown seaweed originating from Greenland known for its restructuring properties.
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract: Glyceric extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora obtained from the bark of a thorny shrub (Mimosa Tenuiflora) already known to the Maya as the “skin tree” for its capacity to heal ulcers and burns.
- Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract: Prickly pear extract.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Extract: Rosehip extract.
- Achillea Millefolium Extract: Achillea extract.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract: Calendula extract.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract: Chamomile extract.
- Lac Asinae: Donkey milk.
- Hydrolyzed Silk: (Silk Proteins) From the chemical and conformational point of view, silk is part of the group of protein biopolymers with a fibrous structure; it has two protein constituents; seric fibroin and sericin; the composition of fibroin is qualified by the prevalent presence of glycin (45%) and alanine (30%), amino acids with fundamental emollient and soothing properties, protective of the skin and mucus; sericin, the main protein, has, on the other hand, an outstanding velvetizing and moisturizing character and gives the skin particular softness and leaves it delicately silky to the touch, making the texture finer, smoother, more radiant and more even. Thanks to the low molecular weight the silk proteins can penetrate into the deep levels of the dermis, where their outstanding hygroscopic properties can prevent dehydration as best as possible, keeping the skin smooth and moisturized for a long period of time.
- Potassium Sorbate: Natural preservative derived from salt.
- Sodium Benzoate: Sodium salt used as preservative.
- Olea Europaea Leaf Extract: Olive leaf extract.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles