Anticellulite emulsion with rodisterol and caffeine, 150ml
A gentle and rich emulsion thanks to its formula including precious Rhodysterol®, an innovative natural molecule obtained from a characteristic red algae (Gelidium cartilagineum). In synergy with Caffeine, pure extracts of Ivy and Pineapple, essential oils of Lemon, Cypress and Mint, Shea Butter and other high quality skin-friendly plant lipids, have a specific and effective slimming, firming, anti-adipose and anticellulite action.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: Self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate. A stabilizing agent of great value characterized by the coexistence of an aqueous part and an oily part. It is obtained from the esterification of glycerol with stearic acid (extracted from cocoa and shea plants), therefore composed of polyvalent self-emulsifying bases resulting from derivatives of vegetable origin and rigorously free of peg. It does not introduce electrostatic activity to keep the coalescence between water and oil phases. The ingredient is qualified as safe by the COSMETIC INGREDIENT REVIER (CIR) EXPERT PANEL, as it possesses emollient characteristics of its own.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil: Sweet Almond Oil.
- Glycine Soja Oil: Soya oil
- Hedera Helix Leaf Extract: Glycolic extract of Ivy Obtained from the maceration of Hedera helix it has a decongesting, desensitizing and anti-oedema action and this is why it is used as an adjutant in the external treatment of cellulite.
- Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract: Glyceric extract of pineapple.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter: Shea oil.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract Phytosterols: Triglyceride extract of Gelidium CartIlagineum. A red sea algae from which Rhodisterol is extracted, Gelidium cartilagineum is an innovative active ingredient of absolutely natural origin and clinically tested, characterized by a definite lipolytic action even on the deep adipose layers, and recommended specifically for the formulation of shock action cosmetic products against the imperfections due to accumulation of fat or cellulite; very rich in iodine, thanks to its particular molecular structure, it acts directly on the cellular chemical receptors as a “marker” to activate a targeted lipolytic action. It contributes highly effectively to decomposing the excesses of fat in the adipose cells (allowing their elimination through the normal metabolic processes), limiting overloads of fat in the healthy cells and stimulating the action of the fibroblasts, thus fostering the recovery of elasticity and consistency for the dermal and skin tissues.
- Caffeine: Caffeine.
- Xanthan Gum: Vegetal rubber. One of the most widely used natural gellifiers. It is obtained from the fermentation of corn starch.
- Citrus Medica Limonum Fruit Oil: Essential oil of Lemon.
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf Oil: Essential oil of cypress with outstanding properties to help the peripheral microcirculation.
- Mentha Piperita Leaf Oil: Essential oil of mint.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
- Limonene: Limonene (a substance contained in very pure essential oils).
- Citral: Citral. a substance contained in very pure essential oils.
- Linalool: A substance contained in very pure essential oils.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles