Brightening foundation with snail secretion and hyaluronic acid, spf15, 30ml (for all skin types and complexions)
Extraordinary foundation that perfectly covers imperfections and plays an important role with age signs thanks to the precious action of its ingredients, snail secretion and hyaluronic acid, that are contained in its formula. It is perfect for all types of skin and complexions because it fits every skin color.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: Pure secretion of HELIX ASPERSA MULLER, the snail secretion trail that the small gastropod leaves behind and with which it rebuilds its own snail; among the best-known and the most effective natural substances for skincare and epidermis regeneration, its employment alone ensures the supply of an extraordinary cocktail composed of priceless molecules: mucopolysaccharides, allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen, elastin e multivitamin complex A/C/E; thanks to the mucopolysaccharides, it permits to maintain proper skin hydration for longer, to support the tissues favouring the maintenance of extracellular epidermic turgor, it facilitates a transdermal delivery that is deeper compared to the other components and acts as a protective barrier against external aggressions. Thanks to allantoin, characterized by particularly soothing and cicatrizing properties, it counteracts the action of free radicals, it stimulates cell renewal regeneration, it increases the speed healing of small skin wounds and it becomes indispensable to slow down the ageing process. Thanks to glycolic acid and its peeling effect, it provides the removal of surface dead cells allowing better skin oxygenation and a more effective penetration of functional compounds. Moreover, glycolic acid is able to stimulate fibroblasts to produce endogenous elastin and collagen, making a crucial contribution to restore the physiological skin elasticity, and it presents itself as having the quintessential astringent, purifying and smoothing action stimulating the skin to regain its radiance and turgor counteracting wrinkles, spots, acne signs and small scars. Finally, it helps the tissue turnover thanks to peptides, it strengthens its own purifying and regenerating value and plays a primary protection role against the spread of external microorganisms that can alter and damage the health and wellness of the epidermis.
- Titanium Dioxide: Titanium dioxide. Pigment with a high covering power and precious mineral filters used to complement chemical sunscreens.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate: Solar filter.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (Hyaluronic acid) A transparent substance that fills, together with other molecules such as elastin and collagen, the spaces between the fibres of the skin’s tissues and has the prerogative of physiologically slowing down the evaporation and loss of moisture. It is present in abundance in the youngest organisms whilst it decreases with the passing of the years (at 50, for example, only half of the original genetic capital is left); it is precisely for this reason that its molecule is used very successfully in cosmetics and in aesthetic surgery: supplemented transdermally through specific cosmetics, or even injected subcutaneously through micro-infiltrations, it tends to attract and keep the cellular fluids and mix with the hyaluronic acid of the dermis, restoring its initial firmness.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe vera leaf juice.
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate: UVA/UVB solar filter.
- Propylheptyl Caprylate: Emollient.
- CI 77492: Inorganic coloring pigments also used in the food sector.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate: Emulsifier.
- CI 77491: Inorganic coloring pigments also used in the food sector.
- CI 77499: Inorganic coloring pigments also used in the food sector.
- Hydroxypropyl Guar: Natural rubber.
- Stearyl Alcohol: Natural emulsifier from coconut extract.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: Vitamin C.
- Sodium Dehydroacetate: Preservative.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E.
- Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract: Apple stem cells.
- Xanthan Gum: Vegetal rubber. One of the most widely used natural gellifiers. It is obtained from the fermentation of corn starch.
- Lecitin: Soy lecitin.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles