Brightening face cleansing milk with jojoba oil and hyaluronic acid, ph 5.5/5.7, 200ml (for dry and mature skin)
A rich cleansing emulsion based on Hyaluronic Acid, enriched with very pure Jojoba Oil and Mimosa Tenuiflora, which ensure the well-being of the skin from the first step in the daily treatment routine. It removes impurities and every trace of make-up in the absolute respect of the physiological pH of the skin.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: Self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate. A stabilizing agent of great value characterized by the coexistence of an aqueous part and an oily part. It is obtained from the esterification of glycerol with stearic acid (extracted from cocoa and shea plants), therefore composed of polyvalent self-emulsifying bases resulting from derivatives of vegetable origin and rigorously free of peg. It does not introduce electrostatic activity to keep the coalescence between water and oil phases. The ingredient is qualified as safe by the COSMETIC INGREDIENT REVIER (CIR) EXPERT PANEL, as it possesses emollient characteristics of its own.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil. Extracted by cold pressing from the HELIANTHUS ANNUUS, a plant of the family of the Composites or Asteraceae with characteristic yellow flowers, it is a skin-friendly oil valued for its very high content of unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, folates, niacin, minerals and proteins. In cosmetic formulations, it ensures an emollient, refreshing, hydrating and velvetizing action.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil: Sweet Almond Oil.
- Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil: (Grapeseed Oil). Extracted from the small seeds of grapes (Vitis Vinifera), it is an oil with great stability and quality for its high content of vitamin factors, unsaturated fatty acids, tocopherols and polyphenols (procyanidines). The last named, with outstanding anti-free radical and anti-ageing properties, have a great emollient, soothing, protective action and help the trophism of the tissues of the microcirculation, as well as being anti-oedema and anti-inflammatory. Fifty times more powerful than that developed by Vitamin E, thanks to its particular composition, it is ideal for more delicate, sensitive, reactive or intolerant skins, but it is also one of the few oils recommended for oily, impure skins or with a tendency to acne. The significant supply of Vitamin F and fatty Omega-3 and 6 acids make it an important component with a relaxing, elasticizing and firming action, also perfect pure for a precious aesthetic massage which does not even require the final inconvenience of rinsing.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil: Jojoba oil.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Mimosa tenuiflora Bark Extract: Glyceric extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora obtained from the bark of a thorny shrub (Mimosa Tenuiflora) already known to the Maya as the “skin tree” for its capacity to heal ulcers and burns.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (Hyaluronic acid) A transparent substance that fills, together with other molecules such as elastin and collagen, the spaces between the fibres of the skin’s tissues and has the prerogative of physiologically slowing down the evaporation and loss of moisture. It is present in abundance in the youngest organisms whilst it decreases with the passing of the years (at 50, for example, only half of the original genetic capital is left); it is precisely for this reason that its molecule is used very successfully in cosmetics and in aesthetic surgery: supplemented transdermally through specific cosmetics, or even injected subcutaneously through micro-infiltrations, it tends to attract and keep the cellular fluids and mix with the hyaluronic acid of the dermis, restoring its initial firmness.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles