Sun milk, face, body, hair, protection factor 50+ with hyaluronic acid, shea butter and olive oil, 250ml
Gentle sun milk protection 50+ extremely light to the touch but with triple protection for UVA,UVB and BLUE LIGHT suitable for face, body and hair that thanks to beeswax and vitamin E gives the skin an extraordinary long-lasting tan.
Directions for use
Apply evenly and in adequate supply before each exposure. Repeat the treatment even several times a day during the exposure whenever you feel the need; follow directions carefully for a correct exposure; as pre-sun, apply some days before sun exposure.
Aqua, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol Decyl Glucoside Propylene Glycol Xanthan Gum, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Cera Alba, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyglyceryl-3 Cetyl Ether Olivate/Succinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum.
It does not contain: PEG. Mineral oils or their derivatives, Alcohol. Silicones, BHA, BHT, EDTA, SLS/SLES, Parabens, Allergenic fragrances, Colouring agents, G.M.O. components.
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol Decyl Glucoside Propylene Glycol Xanthan Gum: METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL DECYL GLUCOSIDE PROPYLENE GLYCOL XANTHAN GUM
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate: UVA/UVB solar filter.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides: Vegetable oil derived from coconut.
- Ethylhexyl Triazone: ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE
- Cera Alba: (Yellow beeswax): a secretion from the Italian Apis mellifera, its composition can vary according to region and season of activity of the precious insects; a skin protection factor, it contains from 50% to 56% of unsaponifiables; solid at ambient temperature, but semi-viscous at body temperature, it is used in cosmetics also to regulate and stabilize their consistency.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe vera leaf juice.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Cetyl Ether Olivate/Succinate: POLYGLYCERYL-3 CETYL ETHER OLIVATE/SUCCINATE
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil: A fatty acid blend derived from olive oil, potassium olivate and sodium olivate, they are fatty acid salts of olive oil.
- Opuntia Ficus Indica Stem Extract: Prickly pear extract.
- Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil: TRITICUM VULGARE GERM OIL
- Tocopherol: (Vitamin E) A hydrosoluble form of Vitamin E (tocopherol). It is characterized by extraordinary antioxidant properties that can block the cascade of events which cause oxidative stress and reduce the formation and reactivity of the free radicals, the cause of the well-known damage to cells and at the basis of the ageing processes; characterized by an excellent affinity with the skin, it is far more stable that the vitamin in a free form, more hydrosoluble and, as a consequence, more suitable for being included in a cosmetic formulation; it protects from the action of UV rays and thanks to its contribution in limiting the loss of moisture from the epidermis and maintaining the skin’s moisture, it keeps skin smooth, soft, toned and elastic; for its antioxidant value, it is included in many cosmetics of a higher quality not only as a skin-protective agent, but also as a natural preservative of the other components in the formula.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E.
- Sodium Benzoate: Sodium salt used as preservative.
- Potassium Sorbate: Natural preservative derived from salt.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles