Sun milk, face, body, hair, protection factor 50+ with hyaluronic acid, shea butter and olive oil, 250ml
Fine emulsion based on highly protective, hydrating and regenerating principles that let the skin enjoy the best of a correct sunlight exposure; its exclusive complex made of mannose, glucose and beta-glucan ensures a quick, deep and long-lasting tan, while the precious UVA/UVB sun screen guarantee a "high" protection; gentle fluid cream containing a rich formulation of pure shea butter, olive oil and inulin against the drying action of heat, salt and wind; vegetable glycerol and allantoin, famous for their soothing, lenitive and refreshing properties, and finally precious glycosaminoglycans, hyaluronic acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and tocopherol (vitamin E), known as amazing antiaging principles. It ensures all the attention that face and body require.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- C10-18 Triglycerides: Bio-compatible emollient.
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate: UVA/UVB sun screen.
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter: Shea oil.
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane: UVA/UVB sun screen.
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor: UVA/UVB sun screen
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate: Glicerilmonostereato autoemulsionante. Agente stabilizzante di elevato pregio essenziale ove coesistono parte acquosa e parte oleosa. E’ ottenuto dall’esterificazione del glicerolo con acido stearico ( estratto delle piante di cacao e Karatè), quindi costituito da basi auto-emulsionanti polivalenti ricavate da derivati di origine vegetale e rigorosamente privi di peg. Non introduce attività elettrostatica finalizzata al mantenimento della coalescenza tra le fasi acqua e olio. Qualificato ingrediente sicuro dal COSMETIC INGREDIENT REVIER (CIR) EXPERT PANEL, in quanto possiede caratteristiche emollienti proprie.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Extracted from palms or coconut plants, it is a high-quality emulsifier used as an emollient.
- Mannose: Mannose.
- Glucose: Glucose.
- Betaglucan: Beta-glucan.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans: Glycosaminoglycans.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (Hyaluronic acid) A transparent substance that fills, together with other molecules such as elastin and collagen, the spaces between the fibres of the skin’s tissues and has the prerogative of physiologically slowing down the evaporation and loss of moisture. It is present in abundance in the youngest organisms whilst it decreases with the passing of the years (at 50, for example, only half of the original genetic capital is left); it is precisely for this reason that its molecule is used very successfully in cosmetics and in aesthetic surgery: supplemented transdermally through specific cosmetics, or even injected subcutaneously through micro-infiltrations, it tends to attract and keep the cellular fluids and mix with the hyaluronic acid of the dermis, restoring its initial firmness.
- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C.
- Sorbitol: Natural sweetener.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Inulin Lauryl Carbamate: Natural emulsifier and stabiliser.
- Allantoin: Allantoin.
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables: Shea oil.
- Hydrogenated Octyl Olivate: Oil.
- Lactic Acid: Lactic acid.
- Xanthan Gum: Vegetal rubber. One of the most widely used natural gellifiers. It is obtained from the fermentation of corn starch.
- Sodium Dehydroacetate: Preservative.
- Citric Acid: Fruit acids used as preservative.
- Stearic Acid: Natural emulsifier obtained from glycerol.
- Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate: Emollient for hair.
- Benzyl Alcohol: Composto organico aromatico dotato di proprietà antisettiche.
- Sodium Benzoate: Sodium salt used as preservative.
- Potassium Sorbate: Natural preservative derived from salt.
- Tocopherol: (Vitamin E) A hydrosoluble form of Vitamin E (tocopherol). It is characterized by extraordinary antioxidant properties that can block the cascade of events which cause oxidative stress and reduce the formation and reactivity of the free radicals, the cause of the well-known damage to cells and at the basis of the ageing processes; characterized by an excellent affinity with the skin, it is far more stable that the vitamin in a free form, more hydrosoluble and, as a consequence, more suitable for being included in a cosmetic formulation; it protects from the action of UV rays and thanks to its contribution in limiting the loss of moisture from the epidermis and maintaining the skin’s moisture, it keeps skin smooth, soft, toned and elastic; for its antioxidant value, it is included in many cosmetics of a higher quality not only as a skin-protective agent, but also as a natural preservative of the other components in the formula.
- Triethyl Citrate: Natural ester that counteracts the onset of unpleasant odours.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles