Caviar face mask, 35ml
A fabric face mask soaked in a concentrated gel solution based on very pure Caviar in synergy with precious extracts of Elder, Sweet Almond oil, peptides, Elastin, Silk proteins, Cyclodextrins, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and other high quality skin-friendly components, it offers an effective anti-ageing treatment.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil Caviar: (Liposoluble extract of caviar) Extracted from the well-known sturgeon roe, it is an innovative cosmetic ingredients with outstanding ultra-moisturizing, restructuring and anti-free radical actions, and extraordinary anti-ageing properties with revitalizing effects, similar to a facelift. Its composition, rich in nourishing substances and essential fatty acids of high quality (e.g. omega-3), amino acids (glycine, histidine, asparagine etc.) and proteins with a cellular structure very similar to that of human skin, make it a highly skin-friendly beauty ingredient. Another invaluable substance is vitelline, a mixture of phospholipids and phosphoproteins, essential elements for the skin’s cells as it offers the correct stimulation and regeneration of the cellular metabolism. Important constituent molecules are also: threonine (it takes part in the synthesis of elastin and collagen), leucine (it helps the process of healing wounds), lysine (it helps the synthesis of collagen and cellular repair and contributes to the metabolism of fatty acids and arginine (it boosts the synthesis of collagen and as a consequence the tissue trophism). Lastly, it ensures a considerably supply of vitamins fundamental for the skin (A, D, B1, B2 and B6) and mineral trace elements (Co, Cu, P, Si, Zn).
- Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract: (Glyceric Extract of Elder) one of the richest plants in active ingredients , including caffeic acid, anticyanosides and polyphenols, as well as vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, C) and mineral salts (sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus), the extract obtained from the flowers and berries of Sambucus Nigra has a precious decongesting, emollient, restorative and anti-free radical action, specifically recommended in the treatment of mature skins more subject to capillary fragility (even with couperose, fighting the effects of degradation of subcutaneous collagen).
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Acetyl Octapeptide-3 Caprylyl Glycol: (Snap-8 ®) An innovative and revolutionary peptide which is the result of the in-depth knowledge acquired by modern cosmetics on the mechanisms at the basis of the anti-wrinkle action and a molecule designed specifically to fight lines of expression produced by the contraction of the facial muscles, in particular in the areas of the forehead and eye contour, reducing their extension and depth, it is an effective alternative to the botulin toxin, but is absolutely safe, gentle and without any collateral effect: it has multiple and very interesting cosmetic functions: its myo-relaxing action reduced wrinkles and lines of expression by reducing micro-tensions and micro-contractions of the skin and the cohesion of the cells of the dermis, moisturized in depth increasing the quality and quantity of prostaglandins and glycosaminoglycans naturally present. By encouraging the production of integrins and fighting free radicals, it acts in support of the physiological processes of cellular renewal and, lastly, has significant filmforming properties which induce an immediate surface tensor action, smoothing out the microgrooves of the skin and even making them disappear for a few hours.
- Hydrolyzed Elastin: (Marine Elastin) a structural protein giving elasticity to tissues and organs, it is found in the lungs, in the arterial walls, in the intestine and in the skin: a primary constituent of the connective tissues and a base element of the structure network of the skin’s tissue, in synergy with collagen it is at the basis of their elastic response if subjected to mechanical stress (in general after 20-25 years of age, the human organism ceases to produce it). It is at the base of ageing and skin slackening and the appearance of wrinkles, fundamental from the cosmetic point of view and historically used in the preparation of products with an elasticizing action, its contribution, including external (typically through molecules of marine origin) is indispensable in order to recover any deficits due to endogenous causes (age, lifestyle etc.) and/or exogenous (make-up, atmospheric agents, pollution etc.); it is mainly made up of the amino acids glycine, valine, alanine and proline.
- Hydrolyzed Silk: (Silk Proteins) From the chemical and conformational point of view, silk is part of the group of protein biopolymers with a fibrous structure; it has two protein constituents; seric fibroin and sericin; the composition of fibroin is qualified by the prevalent presence of glycin (45%) and alanine (30%), amino acids with fundamental emollient and soothing properties, protective of the skin and mucus; sericin, the main protein, has, on the other hand, an outstanding velvetizing and moisturizing character and gives the skin particular softness and leaves it delicately silky to the touch, making the texture finer, smoother, more radiant and more even. Thanks to the low molecular weight the silk proteins can penetrate into the deep levels of the dermis, where their outstanding hygroscopic properties can prevent dehydration as best as possible, keeping the skin smooth and moisturized for a long period of time.
- Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin: (Phytodermina Lifting ®) a natural concentrated solution of hydroxypropylbeta-cyclodextrins, cyclic oligosaccharides of starch. It offers all the specific properties of the cyclic sugar molecules, i.e. an accentuated filmforming and tensor effect and outstanding clinically tested moisturizing and revitalizing actions. Its application, recommended for all skin types, immediately induces a definite and prolonged lifting effect and is therefore ideal in elective anti-ageing. both preventive and intensive shock, treatments.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (Hyaluronic acid) A transparent substance that fills, together with other molecules such as elastin and collagen, the spaces between the fibres of the skin’s tissues and has the prerogative of physiologically slowing down the evaporation and loss of moisture. It is present in abundance in the youngest organisms whilst it decreases with the passing of the years (at 50, for example, only half of the original genetic capital is left); it is precisely for this reason that its molecule is used very successfully in cosmetics and in aesthetic surgery: supplemented transdermally through specific cosmetics, or even injected subcutaneously through micro-infiltrations, it tends to attract and keep the cellular fluids and mix with the hyaluronic acid of the dermis, restoring its initial firmness.
- Soluble Collagen: (Marine Collagen) By percentage it is the protein most present in the human body (about one-quarter of all the proteins of the organism), it is the most important structural molecule. As well as protecting and supporting the soft and connective tissues with the skeleton, it also plays a fundamental function in the skin’s trophism thanks to its particular three-dimensional structure with a triple helix, having an excellent capacity of retaining water and acting directly on the processes of transdermal loss of liquids. Lastly, it has a great hydrating power. Its primary components include: hydroxyproline, histidine, hydroxylisine and methionine; at cosmetic level its contribution, thanks to the peculiar filmforming and substance-giving characteristics gives the skin the faculty of keeping its natural hydration and ensures a significant increase in elasticity and firmness of the skin in the youngest skins; it effectively fights the onset of signs of time, visibly reduced the depth of the most marked wrinkles and reconstructs the dermal tissue giving smoother, more toned and more vital skin.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Rosemary extract. It has great skin-purifying, astringent and antimicrobial properties. It also has sebum control qualities.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles