Gentle face serum with donkey milk and mimosa tenuiflora, 30ml (for sensitive skins)
A gel solution based on pure Donkey Milk and precious extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora, it is a first aid remedy for calming, nourishing and restoring the skin.
Directions for use
Take a small amount of the cream and put it in the palm of your hand Mix one or two drops of Serum, depending on the moisturizing needs of your skin, into the Cream. Distribute the result all over the face, including the neck and eyes. Apply morning and evening after thorough cleansing.
Aqua, Glycerin, Lac Asinae, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum.
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Lac Asinae: Donkey milk.
- Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract: Glyceric extract of Mimosa Tenuiflora obtained from the bark of a thorny shrub (Mimosa Tenuiflora) already known to the Maya as the “skin tree” for its capacity to heal ulcers and burns.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles