Brightening face serum with hyaluronic acid and jojoba oil, 30ml (for dry and mature skin)
A gellified solution based on hyaluronic acid and Jojoba Oil, it acts in depth on slackened skin.
Directions for use
Take a small amount of the Brightening ream and put it in the palm of the hand Mix one or two drops of Serum, depending on the moisturizing needs of your skin, into the Cream. Distribute the result all over the face, including the neck and eyes. Apply morning and evening after thorough cleansing.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Parfum.
It does not contain: PEG. Mineral oils or their derivatives, Alcohol. Silicones, BHA, BHT, EDTA, SLS/SLES, Parabens, Allergenic fragrances, Colouring agents, G.M.O. components.
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (Hyaluronic acid) A transparent substance that fills, together with other molecules such as elastin and collagen, the spaces between the fibres of the skin’s tissues and has the prerogative of physiologically slowing down the evaporation and loss of moisture. It is present in abundance in the youngest organisms whilst it decreases with the passing of the years (at 50, for example, only half of the original genetic capital is left); it is precisely for this reason that its molecule is used very successfully in cosmetics and in aesthetic surgery: supplemented transdermally through specific cosmetics, or even injected subcutaneously through micro-infiltrations, it tends to attract and keep the cellular fluids and mix with the hyaluronic acid of the dermis, restoring its initial firmness.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Molecule obtained by processing plant cellulose. In cosmetology, it is currently considered one of the finest and safest gellifiers, binders and filmforming substances tolerated by the skin.
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil: Jojoba oil.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles