Purifying face serum with hamamelis, 30ml (for oily skin)
Purifying face serum formulated with pure snail secretion extract enriched with hamamelis extract, violet, gentian and nettle to help normalize oily skin.
Directions for use
Check out the ingredients in English
- Aqua: Water.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water: Hamamelis water.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Water: Organic linden blossom water with important soothing properties.
- Glycerin: Plant glycerol. From ancient Greek, it means “gentle” and is a fat of natural origin with a very emollient and soothing nature, protecting the skin and mucus. Thanks to its slightly antiseptic properties which make it an excellent natural preservative, it is recommended to fight chapped and irritated skin.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate: Pure secretion of HELIX ASPERSA MULLER, the snail secretion trail that the small gastropod leaves behind and with which it rebuilds its own snail; among the best-known and the most effective natural substances for skincare and epidermis regeneration, its employment alone ensures the supply of an extraordinary cocktail composed of priceless molecules: mucopolysaccharides, allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen, elastin e multivitamin complex A/C/E; thanks to the mucopolysaccharides, it permits to maintain proper skin hydration for longer, to support the tissues favouring the maintenance of extracellular epidermic turgor, it facilitates a transdermal delivery that is deeper compared to the other components and acts as a protective barrier against external aggressions. Thanks to allantoin, characterized by particularly soothing and cicatrizing properties, it counteracts the action of free radicals, it stimulates cell renewal regeneration, it increases the speed healing of small skin wounds and it becomes indispensable to slow down the ageing process. Thanks to glycolic acid and its peeling effect, it provides the removal of surface dead cells allowing better skin oxygenation and a more effective penetration of functional compounds. Moreover, glycolic acid is able to stimulate fibroblasts to produce endogenous elastin and collagen, making a crucial contribution to restore the physiological skin elasticity, and it presents itself as having the quintessential astringent, purifying and smoothing action stimulating the skin to regain its radiance and turgor counteracting wrinkles, spots, acne signs and small scars. Finally, it helps the tissue turnover thanks to peptides, it strengthens its own purifying and regenerating value and plays a primary protection role against the spread of external microorganisms that can alter and damage the health and wellness of the epidermis.
- Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract: Hamamelis extract.
- Gentiana Lutea Root Extract: Gentian extract.
- Viola Tricolor Extract: Violet extract.
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract: Glyceric extract of Burdock, a biannual or perennial European herbaceous plant of the family of the Compositeae of medium dimensions and with a sturdy grooved and ramified stalk; the Arctium Lappa has been used as a medicinal ingredient since antiquity, in modern phytotherapy its extract, obtained from the roots picked in the first year before flowering or in late autumn, thanks to the presence of arctic acid, inulin, polyenin, arctipicrin, phytosterols and vitamins of group B, it has an important antiseptic, purifying, astringent and healing action, particularly recommended for oily skins or with specific skin disorders such as acne, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. Cosmetology also takes advantage of its further draining and detoxing properties.
- Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract: Nettle extract.
- Benzyl Alcohol Dehydroacetic Acid: A preservative highly tolerated by the skin.
- Parfum: It is not simply a fragrance of higher cosmetic quality, but it is certified by the manufacturer as hypoallergenic and without GMO or their derivatives.
Seticrei: 100% natural cosmetic products.
What makes them so unique in the world?
100% natural ingredients
100% pure active principles